There are three reasons for the world-class quality of our work…
OEP Plant II’s staff pride themselves on prompt, responsive customer service and competent technical support. The flexibility of our CNC equipment enables us to provide rapid turnarounds for established customers with emergency rush jobs. Our CAD/CAM-literate technical staff of three engineers can work with new customers through every phase of manufacture, from concept, design, and prototype to full production.
The flexible shaft coupling above was modeled by OEP using SolidWorks.
Some of the materials machined by OEP Machining:
- Aluminum (including alloys 2011, 2024, 6061, 6063, 7075)
- Brass (including alloys 260 and 360)
- Bronze (including silicon bronze)
- Sintered metals (inlcuding Oilite and 90% silver/10% graphite)
- Steel (including alloys 1018, 12L14, 4140)
- Stainless steel (including alloys 303, 316, 416, 440, 17-4, Cpnt. Sch. 20)
- Beryllium copper
- Delrin (acetyl homopolymer)
- Acetyl copolymer
- Ultem (both virgin 1000 and glass-fiber-reinforced 2300)
- PEEK (both virgin and carbon-fiber-reinforced)
Some of the post-machining finishing and processing that OEP Machining can provide:
- Heat treating
- Plating (including nickel, chrome, zinc, tin, silver, cadmium)
- Anodizing (including hard anodizing, color anodizing)
- Bead blasting
Some of the machining processes performed by OEP Machining:
- Thread milling
The assembly above was reverse-engineered by OEP for our consumer products customer and was fabricated completely by OEP, including all machining stampings and assembly.